Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

April Sketch Blog Hop







Welcome to this month's Sketch Blog Hop! Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event! The purpose of this hop is to show how the same sketch can be used to make so many different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! If you happened along, be sure to start at the beginning - www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com. You should be here at my blog from the previous one, http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com 




Here is this month's sketch:  Round card, the two circles represent some sort of embellishment on border (holes, gems, etc), stitches in center is ribbon or some sort of horizontal line, and the image can be stamped or ? and the sentiment is optional. 


Here is my take on the sketch....






I used the largest spellbinders large circle and the largest lacey circle.  I cut the circles with my Big Shot to make the card.  The greeting is from Gina K Designs Stenciled Spring stamp set.  I used lavender and purple card stock from my stash, along with the ribbon and rhinestones.  The stamp is from Inkadinkado, Perennial Prints collection called Sprigs & Blossoms Boxed Set. I colored the stamp with my Momento markers, Grape Jelly and Bamboo Leaves and then stamped resulting in the flower and leaves being two different colors.  



Here is the lineup:






Kristy:   http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com







Thanks for stopping by!  Please come back tomorrow!



7 comments:

930apples said...

That round card is so cute and different. Roll on Gina!

Miriam said...

So pretty, I love the color and the bling. It really brings the whole thing to life.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Regina. I {heart} lavendar! :)

lorby said...

Very pretty. I like the way your did the outside of the card and the lavender color.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Look at you getting in to blog hopping now! i am so thrilled for you and your card rocks!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

WOW, you did awonderful card with that sketch, really different. I love the colors you chose. I am new and trying to follow the hop. Hugs and God bless!

Unknown said...

Hi! So sorry to be late to the hop, but wanted to tell you what a pretty card! Love it! Thanks so much for being part of the hop!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail.com