Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blooming with Blessings

I bought the cutest little stamp set from Gina K Designs and I must share it with you.  It's not my normal style but just cutesy, which I was in the mood for I guess.  It is called Blooming with Blessings and the creator's name is Rupa Shevde.  Here are a few of the cards I made with this set.


I used Echo Park patterned paper for this one.  Somebody told me that this image could be used for a baby shower.  I didn't think about that, great idea.



This one is my favorite.  I had so much fun coloring this image with copic markers.  I used GK jelly bean green card stock for this one.  My inspiration for this card came from a tutorial by Theresa Momber.  She is so incredibly talented.  You must follow her blog if you don't already.  She's amazing!




I made the next two for a couple of people that I think need a card right now.  :)  I used GK Mango Orange card stock for this one.  




And last but not least.... I used GK grass green card stock for this one.  The patterned paper is from Mind's Eye.  




I think you'll agree these stamps are just adorable and can be used for many different occasions, birthdays, baby showers, just to say hello and some of the greetings are springtime greetings so a springtime set that you would really enjoy using. 


I hope everyone is enjoying the Easter weekend.  I hope you are having a Super Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow!  



2 comments:

Patti J said...

Adorable cards, Regina! You have been very busy again :) Love the little bunny looking back at the butterfly...too cute! Happy Easter!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Regina! Saw your comment on Beate Johns over at Facebook and click on your blog link and here I am following you! Love all your cards; they're all gorgeous! I will visit from time to time. Hugs!