Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Distressed Card

Hi everybody!  Yesterday was a busy day of making cards that people have ordered.  I still managed to make one card.  This is for an Outlawz challenge.  The card has to have some kind of distressing on it.




The image is from Hero Arts, Past Times.  The greeting is from Gina K Designs Petals and Wings kit.  I used the Spellbinders Label 14 die.  I used Momento Rich Cocoa ink to distress around the die.

If I can make between 1-3 cards a day, I am  happy.  Are you able to work in a little crafting time each day?  It sure is great for stress relief.  When I make cards, I don't think about anything else except what I'm doing.

It's getting closer and closer to blog candy time.  I now have 76 followers.  When I reach 100, I'll start giving away prizes.  If you can share my blog with your friends, I would really appreciate it.

I hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow!

5 comments:

930apples said...

It is getting to be more fun everyday, looking to see the new creations that you have posted!
--Keep on bloggin', Gina!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL card, love the vintage feel of it all, that balloon stamp is really a great focal point for that background paper! Nicely done! And LOVE those flowers, especially the green ones! TFS!!

Kelley said...

All your cards are beautiful but I must say that my favorites are the distressed and vintage look. You are so creative. Love seeing what you come up with next! Have a great day!

Leta said...

I am loving your creations Regina...congratulations your blog is really growing...I cant seem to find the time(((HUGS)))

Cheryl Wright said...

Regina, this is gorgeous!! It could easily be adapted as a male card by taking away the flowers.

I'm a great fan of your cards, and they just keep getting better and better.