Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Outlawz Challenges

Hello Everybody,
The weather here has been so beautiful.  Sunny, the bluest skies I have ever seen and the trees are finally filling out.  We finally put our patio furniture out and what happens?  It turns colder!  The last few days have been in the high 50's and lower 60's.  Since it's a little chilly out, I'm not as tempted to be outside so I made several cards yesterday.  These were for challenges on the Outlawz website.  I hope you like them!


This card was made for a challenge in which a quote had to be on the front of the card as the image.



This card was made for a sketch challenge.



This one was just a CAS card I made with a new embossing folder.  I love how this looks so elegant and perfect for a small image.


I hope you're enjoying your springtime weather but still able to get some crafting accomplished.

 Have a Wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by.  Please come back tomorrow.



4 comments:

marcelle b said...

Beautiful cards, and I have that folder but not used it much, maybe once, I must get it out and use it! have a blessed day Regina! ( that's my sisters name!!)

930apples said...

The cards are GREAT! Too beautiful for words!

Leta said...

WOW!!! Looks like you found more steam. LOL
Really beautiful cards Regina.(((HUGS)))

Cheryl Wright said...

These are all gorgeous, Regina!!!!