Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm Back

Hi Everybody!  I think things are finally winding down in regards to making Mother's Day cards.  I'm so ready to make what I want to make.  Don't get me wrong, I love the money I make from the cards because I buy more supplies with it but it can be taxing after awhile.  So I should be back on track to write on my blog everyday again.  

I made this card for a challenge on Gina K Designs, Stamp TV.  The challenge is to make a square card.  



The image and greeting are from the Petals and Wings kit from Gina K Designs.  The paper is from DCWV,
The Linen Closet. This is a great neutral paper pack that I bought at Hobby Lobby.  72 sheets for $8.99 half price from that.  Great deal!  I used white and brown pearls also and liquid pearls in the centers of the flowers. Liquid Pearls are so awesome, especially if you don't have pearls or the size you want.  You can make them any size.  Love that!

I hope you're having a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Regina! That's a beautiful color, and the pearls are a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing! You are so lucky to have an outlet for selling your cards! Hugs...