Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Outlawz Challenge - Strawberry Pickens

This week's Outlawz Monday Greetings Team challenge is called Strawberry Pickens.  Think Summer, think Strawberries.... your card must have strawberries on it.

This is the card I made for the challenge....





The image and sentiment are from Gina K Designs new set by Theresa Momber called Sweet Strawberries.  The  patterned paper is from Gina K Designs, top half called Sunshiney Day and bottom half called Vines and Berries.  I used glossy accents on the strawberries to give them some dimension and shine.  I used Spellbinders Floral Ovals and colored with Copics.  The twine came from The Twinery and ribbon from my stash.

Please plan on joining in the fun and playing this week in our challenge.  You can click on the icon at the top right of this page where it says 'I'm a Member of the Outlawz' and it will take you directly to the site. Then click on 'challenges' at the top of the screen and Monday Challenge.  

I hope you'll play this week.  Every Monday the Greetings team changes challenges.  You can win prizes!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow!  

3 comments:

930apples said...

those strawberries look good enough to eat!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Hi Regina - love the card!! Just catching up with my fellow Outlawz DT members as I've been away for a few weeks so welcome :)

Sujana Sarath said...

Hi Regina,
Very yummy card ;).. I think you can participate in the Inspiration challenge with the same card
http://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.in/2012/05/inspired-by-24.html
Just check it out !!