Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tami Mayberry's Ticket Trio and Girl Talk



Hi everybody!  I made a cute card using two of Tami Mayberry's stamp sets... Ticket Trio which was released last week and Girl Talk both sold by Gina K Designs.  I used GK Designs paper, Black Onyx card stock and the patterned paper is called Sunshiney Day. I used the classic rectangles and scalloped rectangles by Spellbinders.  Twine is from The Twinery and I colored with a Sakura glitter pen in pink to give it some shine in addition to the rhinestones.




The Ticket Trio set is so versatile, it can be used on any card that you're making and Girl Talk is a cute, fun set perfect to sent to your girlfriends.  Pictures of both sets are below.






Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute and funny card!! Love that sentiment :)

Patti J said...

I had forgotten that Girl Talk set - I love that, must remember to order it! Great card, Regina! Thanks for sharing, and congrats on being one of Tami's designers! Will look forward to your creations!

930apples said...

Very darling card! can't wait to see what's next!