Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CMC Challenge Card

Hi everybody!  I made a card for the Color Me Creative Challenge (CMC).  The criteria is to use copics and/or pencils and Navy Blue or Dark Blue.




Card stock - In The Navy by Gina K Designs
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye, Lush
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
Image - Mazey digital image
Sentiment - Gina K Designs Petals and Wings kit
Ribbon - In the Navy by Gina K Designs


For some reason, I don't use navy blue very often but I love the color.  I'm going to make a conscious effort to start using this color more in my cards.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

930apples said...

cutest little card!

Lalo said...

lovely!!!

Unknown said...

Excellent coloring! Beautiful colors and love the hair!