Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

LOL - Birthday Card for a Friend

Hi everybody!  I haven't had any cards to post the last couple of days because everything I've been making is for challenges or an online magazine so I couldn't show them yet.  Today I'd like to show you a card I made for a good friend of mine for her birthday....





Card stock - Gina K Designs white #120, Vibrant Violet
Patterned Paper - Gina K Designs Parisian Garden
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black
Focal image - Mayzy Art
Sentiment - Gina K Designs Sew Pretty
Spellbinders Labels 14
Copic markers


We text each other all the time so I thought this image was so cute and appropriate.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

930apples said...

that is so sweet!

Melissa said...

What a cutie patootie! Your friend is going to love it!

Unknown said...

super cute and nice coloring!

Judy Woodland said...

I wondered where you have been the past few days. Was getting worried you weren't feeling well or something.
Your little gal is so beautiful. I'm jealous of your coloring, you're getting really good! And I love the greeting, so funny and cute.

Carla S. said...

Fun birthday card, Regina! Greeat coloring of the cute image!

Jennie said...

Cute card Regina!! Lovely coloring :)