Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Non-Gender Cards

Hi everybody!  I hope you had a great 4th of July holiday.  We stayed at home this year, which was fine with me.  It was too HOT to go out.  We had 112 heat index yesterday.

People are always asking me for ideas on making masculine cards and/or CAS cards.  Here is a card that combines both.  It's really a non-gender card rather than just a masculine card.


The sentiment is from Gina K Designs, Stenciled Spring stamp set.  I used the new Momento Teal Zeal ink for the first one and Olive Grove for the second one.  I stamped the backgrounds with a stamp called Leaf Patterns by All Night Media that I bought at Michaels.  I think it turned out really nice.  Perfect for anyone and you can put any sentiment you want, birthday, get well, etc. 



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Lalo said...

totally non-gender and really fabulous!!!