Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tami Mayberry's New Grand Tags Stamp Set

Hi Everybody!!!  If you were at the Stamp TV release party last week, you saw the new Grand Tags stamp set by Tami Mayberry. You can purchase this set from Gina K Designs in the red rubber or new photopolymer clear.  I got the set this time in the clear for the first time and I have to say that I'm very impressed.  I LOVE seeing where I'm stamping, especially words.  Anybody want my stamp-a-ma-jig?  LOL!

I made a couple of cards with the Grand Tags stamp that I'd like to share with you.  You can also check out Tami's blog, to see more inspiration....

The first one is very special and sentimental to me.  I am dedicating this one to my Grandmother, who passed away last June.  She taught me how to play the piano by putting a piece of masking tape across the front of the piano with the letters of the keys written on it.  I inherited that piano and it is so special to me.  I think about her everytime I see it.  Here is my card....


Supplies:
Gina K Designs Grand Tags stamp set by Tami Mayberry
Ink in Kettle by Clearsnap Colorbox
Gina K Designs card stock in Black Onyx and Red Hot
Gina K Designs black gingham ribbon
Martha Stewart punch
Colored the tag with a red copic marker
Buttons from Archivers
Gems from my stash




I think this card makes a great non-gender card.  The colors are perfect for anyone. 

Supplies:
Gina K Designs Grand Tags stamp set by Tami Mayberry
Ink by Momento in Teal Zeal
Gina K Designs card stock in Black Onyx
Gina K Designs teal plaid patterned paper
Brown patterned paper by Paper Studios, Natural Botanicals
Fiskars scallop punch
Ribbon and brown pearls from my stash

This new stamp set is great to use to let Grandparents or Grandchildren know how special they are.  Below is a picture of all of the stamps in the set.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




Grand Tags- RUBBER

5 comments:

nicke said...

Beautiful cards chicken xx

Theresa said...

Love both of your cards, and those stamps are lovely! Do they fit a particular die set, like Spellbinders?

Unknown said...

Your piano card is one of my most favorite cards that you have made. Love the layers and the colors, great border punch, the musical panels behind with the sponging just give it a warmy feel! BUT the best thing about it, in my opinion, is the love and care you took to create it. You can feeeeel the love for your Grandmother and her piano! May we all create such beautiful cards! Well done!

930apples said...

That is such a meaningful card! I love you, dearest daughter! I miss her too!

Kay said...

Love this stamp set. Think this is one I'll need to add to my collection!