Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Card Inspired from Pinterest

Hi everybody!  Just wanted to share a card that I saw on Pinterest.  I saw this card and knew I had to try and make it.  I love pianos, matter of fact, I recently inherited one from my Grandmother, the one I learned on.  I love piano music... The piano is one of the few instruments that sound good all by itself.  Okay, I'll stop rambling about pianos and show you my card.  :)



I used Gina K Designs White and Black Onyx card stock.  The greeting is from Gina K Designs, Dogwood and Butterfly, by Theresa Momber. 

Want to make a special card for a music lover, this might be it.  Ask me if you'd like measurements. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Lalo said...

A piano card...I need one like this! So fab!!!

scrapdiva77 said...

Regina, love, love your card and I would love your directions.

Cjessee said...

My whole family is nothing but music. Beautiful card; would you share how you made it?
CJ-Shreveport, LA

Cappysmom said...

I'm a retired church organist and pianist. Would love to know how to mak this card. Would you please send me the directions.
Plyn8895@aol.com

Debi said...

Would love the tutorial for this card. Absolutely love it!!
Thanks Debi
debistags@gmail.com

Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg said...

Hi Gina, love your card!! I would love the measurements if you still share. Thanks Margret
mharring15@yahoo.com