Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Hosting the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge

Hi Everybody!  Today I'm hosting the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge.

This is my challenge:
Now that cooler weather is making its way in, it's time to find ways to snuggle in and stay warm.  My challenge is to make a card that is "Warm & Cozy".  It's completely open to your interpretation.  We just want to get a feeling of being 'warm & cozy' when looking at your card.  Have FUN with it and be creative! 

I hope you can play this week!

Here are the card samples I made....

 All stamp sets are from Gina K Designs.
 I used the Winter Wonderland and Simple Snowflakes sets for this card.


 I used white and red hot card stock, embossing the white layer with snowflakes.  I used the Blizzard and Winter Whimsy patterned papers.  I embossed the mittens with white embossing powder and used classic circles dies to cut out.  I also embossed the greeting at the bottom.  The ribbon is new from Gina K Designs.



 I used the Simple Snowflakes and Wishing You Joy stamp sets for this one.

I used white and red hot card stock.  I stamped snowflakes in different reds and pinks as my dp.  I paper pieced the penguin's scarf with Winter Whimsy patterned paper.  The dies are the classic circle and rectangle.  The snowflake die is the Create-A-Flake Three.  All dies from Spellbinders.


I hope you liked my cards and that you can make the time to play this challenge this week.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: