Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Guest Designer for Crafty Card Gallery

Hi Everybody,
I'm back today with my first post for the Crafty Card Gallery. My friend, Jennifer, asked me to post a few creations this week on her blog as a guest designer and this is the first one:



I used Gina K Designs Passionate Pink card stock.  The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye, Happy Day and Authentique, Lively.  Stamps are also from Gina K Designs, A Year of Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger and greeting from Tag Lines.  I used Memento Markers to color the stamps to try and get a watercolor effect.  Grosgrain ribbon is from Gina K Designs and gems from Kaiserkraft.  Button and twine from my stash. 

I hope you'll visit Jennifer's blog and leave her some love.  I'll be posting on her blog one more time this week. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful and the button is a nice touch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Tonya said...

Fun card!!! I love how you colored the stamped flower image. Thanks for sharing :-)

Tonya

Cheryl Wright said...

Awesome card, Regina! Your designs never cease to amaze me.