Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

La La Land Cupid Marci Card

Hi everybody!
I just wanted to share a card I made using a cute La La Land stamp.  It's called Cupid Marci. 


I used Gina K Designs black onyx and cherry red card stock.  The patterned paper is by Fancy Pants, Love Note.  You can purchase this at the Ribbon Carousel store.  Everything is currently 40%!  Here is a link to the store, http://shop.ribboncarousel.com/

The greeting stamp is by Ali Edwards.  I used copics to color the image and the black satin ribbon is from my stash. 

I hope you're getting inspired to make some Valentine cards.  They're so fun to make!  Make someone's day by sending them a card just to tell them how much they mean to you this Valentine's Day. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute. Love the bold black and red colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}