Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

I Sell Close To My Heart Now!

Hi everybody!
Just a quick post to let you know that I'm now selling Close to my Heart products.  Attached is a link to my web page so you can look at all of the card and scrapbooking supplies and kits.


 Close To My Heart


If you haven't tried any new products in awhile, it's worth a look.  I can also talk to you about selling it for yourself and having a party where you can earn wonderful hostess gifts.  If you have any questions or would like to place an order, you can send an email either to me on Facebook or to
regina_hardy2@centurytel.net. 

I look forward to helping you with your orders and seeing your beautiful creations. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Regina! You will have a great time! Can't wait to see your new beauties!