Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Romance is in the Air - Digistamps4joy Challenge

Hi everybody,

Time for another challenge over at Digistamps4joy.  HERE is a link to the challenge page for more details.  The theme is Romance is in the Air.  I chose to use an image called Pocket Love.  Honestly, I thought the stamp I used said True Love.  Always stamp a rubber stamp before you use it.  Duh!  LOL! 

Here is the card I made....


Supplies:
Stamp - DS4J Pocket Love
Greeting - Gina K Designs True Love
Cardstock -Gina K Designs Black Onyx
Patterned paper - Echo Park, Love Story
Ribbon - Ribbon Carousel Tinsel Edge Ribbon
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle 
Pearl Heart- Want2Scrap 
Copics - colored image
Twine -The Twinery
Glossy Accents - used on the hearts to give them some dimension and shine.

I hope you'll take part in this challenge, thinking about what romance means to you in terms of creating a project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: