Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A New Bestie Is Born - The Mer~ Besties Collection

Hi everybody,
I'm posting a card today from the Scrapbook Stamp Society collection (Sherri Baldi Stamps), called Besties.  This stamp is called Mer~Bestie and HERE is where you can find her.  If you haven't been to the SHOP, please take a minute and see how adorable the stamps are.  Other products are sold as well such as Memory Box Dies, Copics and more....

I used a white heavy base weight card base from Gina K Designs which I would highly recommend (this is the only card stock I use for my card bases) and the orange patterned paper (which reminded me of waves)  is from Momenta called Kaleidescope.  The greeting, which I thought was perfect for this card, is from Card Chatter - Sympathy by Close To My Heart, which I am now selling by the way. I used Gina K Designs card stock in black onyx and turquoise sea, which I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder that reminded me of bubbles. I used  Spellbinders Deckled Ovals around the image and colored her with copics and Spellbinders Grommet Tags for the greeting.  The pearls are from Kaiserkraft and twine from The Twinery in mandarin.




This mermaid stamp is posted here just in time for a give-a-way and who doesn't like those?  Here's the information....


With every order you place UNTIL TONIGHT you will get This BRAND NEW MER~ Bestie Digi Stamp FREE in your order......

Order From either Sherri's Etsy Store Here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

OR SSS Store Here: http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/index.php...

To get your Brand NEW Mer~Bestie Free...


Happy Crafting



Please check out Sherri Baldy's Facebook Page also to see some beautiful cards made with these stamps in addition to her other Besties Stamps.  Do you like challenges?  There are challenges on the Challenge Blog.  You can win anything from copics to digis.  If you could follow their blog and show them some love that would be awesome.  Well, look for more cards in the near future using these super cute stamps!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!