Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My First Ribbon Carousel - Love it!

Hi everybody,
I'm sure most everybody has TONS of ribbon like I do and it's probably in a basket or a drawer in a 'pretty mess.'  Well, I have a solution to that called a Ribbon Carousel.  It is so functional yet so pretty to look at.  I took a picture of a basket with all kinds of loose ribbon overflowing from the basket and then what it looked like afterwards.







And this is the ribbon on my Ribbon Carousel, the loose ribbon on spools and a few rolls on their own spools. 







Here is a link to the Ribbon Carousel store ,Ribbon Carousel Store,  where you can purchase the carousels with the spools or separately.

Do you want to try your luck at winning a Ribbon Carousel?  We're having a HUGE blog hop on May 1st.  There will be over $750 in prizes. 


 


Blog Hop starts May 1st and ends May 4th, last day.  Winners will be announced May 6th.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Great idea, Regina! I never thought of wooden spools...and I have many! Thanks for the inspiration...

Shanna Shands said...

Woowhooo. I need to get one!

Shanna Shands said...

Woowhooo. I need to get one!