Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Out of the Norm Mother's Day Cards

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to share a couple of Mother's Day cards with you.  Most people think of pearls, lace and flowers on a Mother's Day card but these customers wanted something different.

Here's a fun card using a Dolly Mamma stamp and colored her with copics.  This person's Mother is an artist, loves lots of color and COFFEE so I thought this would be perfect.






 This person wanted brown and green colors and damask so here's what  I came up with.  I used a Verve stamp for the frame and greeting. Ribbon is from Ribbon Carousel.



I hope you liked these Mother's Day cards and will make some that are out of the norm yourself. :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

OMG if the coffee poster isn't for me!!! I love the damask print with the green ribbon!