Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Hermann Hills Trip and a Thank You Card

Hi everybody,

I just got back from the most amazing trip I've ever been on.  I went to Hermann, MO.  There are wineries there and we stayed at a place called Hermann Hills Inn, bed and breakfast.  All my pictures of the scenery are on my phone.  If you're interested, I can download to my computer and show you.  We wanted to go to Napa Valley but didn't have money for airfare too so we drove to this place 6 hours away.  Stopped at Lamberts on the way, throw rolls place.  Now my life has calmed down so you'll be hearing from me on a regular basis again.

My next door neighbor's Mom stayed at our house and kept Barney my 'baby'.  He's half pointer, half English Springer Spaniel.  Since I don't have kids, he's my kid.  I could relax and enjoy the trip knowing she was spoiling him rotten while I was gone. She even baked peanut butter doggie cookies for him. Wow!  So I made her this card.  Her favorite color is light pink.  The embossing folder is from Darice called Dogs and Paws in Corner.  I sell my cards and unfortunately get quite a few orders for loss of pet cards so I thought I could use this folder for those kind of cards too.

Here's the card I made for her.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up.




I really apologize about the quality of the photos.  I have a light box on a table and a window beside it.  The blinds broke and it is messing the light up so I am moving it today.


This has been a popular card.  I live in MS now so the Ole Miss Rebels college football team is very popular here.  I made this card for someone's birthday but also got an order to make these as Christmas cards so they'll look like this but have red and white and blue and white twine tied around them with football charms and a Christmas sentiment inside.  I wanted to play around with subtle Christmas embossing folders for the background but she likes the dots.






The stamp inside is from Close To My Heart.  It is a mini stamp, I think costs $2.  I love their mini stamps.  I sometimes color this stamp too.


I hope everyone is doing well.  I sure have missed hearing from everybody.

Have a wonderful day and please stop by again tomorrow.

Regina

No comments: