Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Easy Santa Suit Card and 'Homemade Silver Card Stock'

Hi everybody,

I've been busy working on some card orders which doesn't leave much time for me to make Christmas cards for myself to send out.  I wanted to share the one I made yesterday.  I'll make several of this one, send out a few Bestie cards that I colored and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I got this idea from Pinterest, easy to mass produce

.

See the silver buckle?  Be impressed okay lol.  I didn't have any silver card stock so I took a piece of white card stock and used Versamark Ink putting it on pretty thick and then sprinkling silver embossing powder all over the card stock and heat set.  Then I cut out the buckle from my 'new' silver card stock. 



The bottom half is the embossing powder before heat set and the top is what it looks like as it heat sets and the bottom one is the finished product.  



Just thought I'd share a quick way to make your gold and silver card stock if you don't have any. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and clever to make this card look like Santa's suit. I really like this idea a lot!