I see that my fellow card making friends have been making Christmas cards for a few months now, this is my first one of the year! Yay! I think it turned out beautiful! The first time I saw this stamp I knew I had to have it. This stamp is from I Brake for Stamps called Poinsettias in Squares. If you use Coupon Code SAVE10REGINA, you will receive 10% off of your order. There are over 4,000 stamps so I'm sure you will be able to find several that fit your taste. Time to get the Christmas ones!
Here's the stamp. Look at the possibilities!
First, I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with silver embossing powder. I cut the squares out with scissors and then I cut 9 squares out with my Silhouette that were a little larger. The tiles are 1-1/8" so the squares I cut out are about 1-1/4". I glued down the poinsettia tiles to the silver squares that I cut and then cut a piece of vellum and used pop dots to pop them up and give dimension. I embossed the red layer with poinsettias. I colored the stamp with Copics. It was so relaxing to color this too.
Finally I cut out the Joy from my Silhouette, design ID# 36114, using glitter paper and used some cute glitter enamel dots. I love these!
- I Brake For Stamps Poinsettias in Squares stamp
- Gina K Designs White and Red Velvet Card Stock
- Grafix 40# Clear Vellum
- Martha Stewart Elegant Paper Pad (used silver under the poinsettia squares)
- Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders by Tim Holtz 2/pkg - Texture Poinsettia Pattern
- American Crafts Christmas Glitter Papers
- Silhouette Design Joy, # 36114
- Versamark Ink
- Martha Stewart Sterling Silver Embossing Powder
- Virginia Turtle Stamps Starlight Glitter Enamel Dots
Poinsettia Leaves G43, G46
Poinsettia Center Y15 and dots of R27
Did I motivate you to make a Christmas card? Start now!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Regina - I Brake For Stamps Design Team