Virginia Turtle stamps are so fun! I made a Halloween card using the Witch Please stamp set and Monster Mix Sequins. Here's a link to Virginia Turtle and here is a link to the Witch Please Stamp Set and Monster Mix Sequin Mix. These sequins are so cute, there was even a little ghost, pumpkin and bat in there and I wanted to use the bat on this card but thought it was too cute to use.
Use Coupon Code SAVE10REGINA and receive 10% off your order.
I used a spiderweb stencil and sponged different color inks to make the background. I think it turned out really pretty. A list of supplies are below:
- Witch Please Stamp Set
- Monster Mix Sequin Mix
- Recollections #110 white card stock and purple card stock also from Michaels
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Die
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade
- Spellbinders Labels 18 Die
- Tim Holtz Mini Round Blending Tool
- Copic Markers
- Black Tulle
This Witch Please stamp set is a Limited Edition and when it's gone, it's gone so hurry and order! Use Coupon Code SAVE10REGINA and receive 10% off of your order.
Did I inspire you to make some cute Halloween cards? They don't have to be scary, they can be cute too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!