Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tiffany Blue Valentine Card

Hi Everybody,

I know you're probably getting so sick of seeing this heart background but it's the only Valentine stencil I have in my defense lol.  I'll look for sales after the holiday.

I made this for someone who is a fun loving girl and loves Tiffany Blue.  I'm also trying to use my dies as much as I can.  I couldn't find my Valentine stamps and dies which were all in a bag together.  I moved to a new craft room last March and haven't seen it since so I bought a few new stamps, dies and one stencil lol.

I made this card using pearlescent embossing paste.  It's pretty in real life.  I cut the die out again using the glitter aqua paper and cut the sending love part off and glued it over the sending love on the die to make it stand out, give some color.  I love the way it looks like it's floating over the background.  For the inside, I just cut out a couple of dies and added some sequins.





Supplies:


  • Gina K Designs 120# white and Turquoise Sea and Metallic Silver cardstocks
  • Aqua glitter paper, Heidi Swapp Marquee
  • DCWV Foiled Stack (for the red lips)
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Large Rectangles
  • Simon Says Stamp Sending Love Heart Die
  • Stitched Tag Die, Paper Smooches
  • Hugs & Kisses Die, Paper Smooches
  • Balloons Die, Paper Smooches
  • Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste
  • Fun Foam
  • Sequins, clear, Pretty Posh and Aqua, Craft Medley

I hope you have been inspired to make some Valentine cards this year.  Everyone says that when they get a card in the mail from me it really makes their day, makes them smile.  That's a big compliment to me if I can make someone's day with a card.  I have been trying to send at least 2-3 cards out a week, just because.  I am terrible at writing inside so I don't leave much space to write ha ha.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love the color and glitter.