Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine Appreciation Card

Hi Everybody!

Are you working on some Valentine cards?  Time has crept up on me as usual so I'm trying to do a couple each day.  This card is for my dental hygienist, whom I have since become friends with as well.  I think it is important to show the people that help us with our health, teeth, hair, pedicures, etc., that we appreciate them.  I apologize for the photos not being clearer, the glitter hearts reflected off the light in my light box too much.  







Supplies Used:


  • Gina K Designs Red Velvet Cardstock, 120# white heavy base weight Cardstock
  • Cosmic Shimmer Paste, Silver Moon
  • Heart Stencil, Gourmet Rubber Stamps
  • Technique Tuesday, Appreciated stamp set front of card
  • Stampendous Silver Embossing Powder 
  • Heart Stitched Dies
  • Happy Valentine's Day Die, Simon Says Stamp
  • Silver Sequins, my stash
  • Happy Mail Stamp, Waffle Flower from Simon Says Stamp
  • Tim Holtz Festive Berries Ink
  • Sakura Red Star Glitter Pen (color over hearts)
  • Heart Washi Tape, stash
  • Envelopes A2, Hobby Lobby
  • Pallet Knife (to spread the shimmer paste)

I promise that the staff at your doctor's office, hairstylist, etc., will be surprised and think it is so incredibly sweet if you make them a card and what better time to tell them you appreciate them than at Valentine's Day?  I hope I inspired you today!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Regina



2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

As a former dental assistant I think it so sweet that you made this one for your hygienist. I always loved when our patients were give us cards or gifts to us or the dental staff!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great Valentine for your dental hygienist. I am sure it will be cherished.