Are you working on some Valentine cards? Time has crept up on me as usual so I'm trying to do a couple each day. This card is for my dental hygienist, whom I have since become friends with as well. I think it is important to show the people that help us with our health, teeth, hair, pedicures, etc., that we appreciate them. I apologize for the photos not being clearer, the glitter hearts reflected off the light in my light box too much.
- Gina K Designs Red Velvet Cardstock, 120# white heavy base weight Cardstock
- Cosmic Shimmer Paste, Silver Moon
- Heart Stencil, Gourmet Rubber Stamps
- Technique Tuesday, Appreciated stamp set front of card
- Stampendous Silver Embossing Powder
- Heart Stitched Dies
- Happy Valentine's Day Die, Simon Says Stamp
- Silver Sequins, my stash
- Happy Mail Stamp, Waffle Flower from Simon Says Stamp
- Tim Holtz Festive Berries Ink
- Sakura Red Star Glitter Pen (color over hearts)
- Heart Washi Tape, stash
- Envelopes A2, Hobby Lobby
- Pallet Knife (to spread the shimmer paste)
I promise that the staff at your doctor's office, hairstylist, etc., will be surprised and think it is so incredibly sweet if you make them a card and what better time to tell them you appreciate them than at Valentine's Day? I hope I inspired you today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!