I made a card that I think is so pretty I may make one for myself lol. I love the colors in this card. I used the Altenew layered Daisy stamp set. I think this set was something like $4.99, well worth the money for sure.
If I went a little overboard with the sequins, it might be because I'm covering up a boo boo lol. I'm going to also put some glossy accents on the thanks die to shine it up a bit. Who wouldn't want to get this in the mail right? As you can see I'm not planning on writing very much in this one. :)
- Recollections White 120# for the base
- Neenah 80# White, Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet and Patterned Berry Sorbet Paper Pack
- Hero Arts Thanks Stamp and Die Set
- Altenew Layered Daisy Stamp Set
- I used these inks for the flowers: bottom to top, light to dark... Tim Holtz Spun Sugar, Gina K Designs Innocent Pink, and Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet.
- I used these inks for the leaves: bottom to top, light to dark... Tim Holtz Twisted Citron, Gina K Designs Jellybean Green and Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins
I spent a lot of time playing with ink combinations for the different layered stamp sets I have which was actually fun to do. Some of them surprised me looking so good and some surprised me looking so awful together.
I don't think you can go wrong sending someone a card with the layered flowers on them. I hope I inspired you to try them if you haven't. Like I said the Altenew set I used has 6 stamps, 3 for flowers and 3 for leaves and is around $5.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!