Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Altenew Layered Lily

Hi Everybody!

I've been making cards but not blogging them in the last few days, oops.  I've had some kind of sinus crud stuff going on and yesterday I got my first sinus cocktail shot!  I feel so much better today.  This must be a Southern thing because when I lived in St. Louis and asked for one, they looked at me like I was cray cray lol.

I made this card for a friend to tell her how awesome and talented she is and I know she loves Altenew Stamps so I used the Layered Lily set.  I love this set because it is so quick but so impressive like you spent a lot of time on it.  I did actually spend a lot of time in the beginning going through my inks and figuring out color combos.  If anyone is interested in what I came up with I'll be glad to share.



I meant to stamp a lily inside the card.  My hands were faster than my brain and I adhered the layer before I realized it.  I wanted it stamped off the side.  

I will list the colors I used below.  If you haven't already tried layered stamps, I highly recommend them and this set was fairly inexpensive at $15.00.  Here is a link to Altenew Layered Lily Stamp Set


Supplies Used:


  • Gina K Designs Cardstocks, white 120# for base, Passionate Pink, Bubblegum Pink, and Dusty Rose
  • Altenew Layered Lily Stamp Set on front of card
  • Stampin' Up sentiment on inside from a set called, Botanicals for You
  • From Light to Dark Inks Used:  Memento Angel Pink, Gina K Designs Bubblegum Pink, Memento Rose Bud, and Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry
  • Clear Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh
  • Tombo Mono Adhesive
  • Ranger Multi Media Matte 
I hope you liked this card and will try some layered stamps soon! 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty in those colors.