When I saw this stamp that I'm using on today's card, it just made me smile because I can think of a few people it would be perfect for lol. This stamp is called Clueless from I Brake For Stamps. If you like this stamp, if you use the Code, SAVE10CRYSTAL, you will receive 10% off your order.
I used Zig Real Brush Markers to color him using Canson Montval Watercolor Paper. I have to admit that I like my Zig Markers a lot better since I bought this paper. It blends easily and can take a few layers. I was using other papers in which the Zigs would seep into the paper and not blend and the fibers of the paper would pull up after one layer. Try it!
- Canson Montval Cold Pressed 140# Watercolor Paper
- Gina K Designs Cardstock in Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx, and Jellybean Green
- Clueless Stamp, I Brake For Stamps
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Die
- Gina Marie Designs Stitched Squares Die
- Fun Foam
Every so often you need to make a silly card. I had fun with this one. I hope I inspired you to watercolor and get out one of your silly stamps.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!