I just wanted to share a quick card that I made for someone going through a rough spell. I hope this made her smile. I forget about coloring my stamps with Memento Markers and stamping so that's what I did here. You can also color your stamp with the markers and then spritz with water and stamp if you want more of a watercolor look.
I used a hello die and sponged part of it with the same color Memento Ink as the marker I used. Next I stamped Versamark over the hello and sprinkled sparkly embossing powder on it and heat set. I cut out on top of fun foam and using Stick It.
- Gina K Designs White 120# Cardstock, the purple is hers as well and I'm so sorry but she doesn't sell it currently. It was a limited edition color a couple years ago I believe.
- Altenew Stamps on front, Botanical Garden
- Altenew Stamps for inside, Wishing You
- Memento Markers, Lilac Posies and Bambo Leaves
- Memento Lilac Posies Ink
- Hello Die, Lawn Fawn
- Envelope Liner Die, Papertrey Ink
- Judikins Sparkly Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Fun Foam
- Clear Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh
If you need a quick card, pull out those Memento Markers and color your stamps. I hope I inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!