Trying to get caught up on posting cards I've made. This card was made for an Ole Miss Football Fan. Every year I incorporate Ole Miss into his card. I made a fun one this year, if you love dies, then you will love this card because I went DIE CRAZY!
Everything is made with a die except the words Ole Miss. I used the My Favorite Things Blueprint 26 Happy Birthday Die Set. I love this set!!! I use pieces out of it all the time. There is also a word happy in it but I used another die for the word happy from Winnie and Walter. I embossed it with red and blue. I tried to get it perfect, half and half but I kind of like it mixed a little. It was a lot of fun to make. Here's a link to the MFT Blueprint 26 Happy Birthday Die Set
- Gina K Designs white 120# card base, Red Hot, In The Navy, Metallic Silver. (Gina's metallic card stocks are awesome!)
- My Favorite Things Blueprint 26 Happy Birthday Die Set
- Happy Die, Winnie and Walter
- Red and Blue Embossing Powders, Zing
- Clear Vellum, Grafix 48#
- White Fun Foam under Happy Die
- Red and White Twine, WeRMemory Keepers
- Silver Glitter Stickers, Sticko by ekSuccess
- Tombo Mono Adhesive
- Zig Glue Pen
- Close To My Heart Gray Glossy Chevron Cardstock (from a paper pack no longer sold)
Check out the My Favorite Things Blueprints, they include all the dies to make a card and so much fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!