I made another card with a poppy image that I colored as part of the Nature Class at Kit and Clowder. Keep in mind when you see my coloring of flowers in this class, I drew in all of the detail. That is what you learn in these classes as well as color combos, technique, etc.
I made this card as a Thinking of You card for someone going through some things she shouldn't have to be dealing with. I hope it puts a smile on her face. I also made a matching envelope liner and stamped the flap of the envelope.
(I apologize for awful inside photo. I forgot it when I was taking other ones)
Do you think I could've popped on a few more layers?? LOL! I couldn't decide what colors I wanted to use so it looks like I used everything I had in my head and then some. :)
I know the card doesn't have a lot of detail to it but I think when you color an image, it doesn't need much more than that, do you?
- Gina K Designs White, Red Hot, Black Onyx Cardstock
- Close To My Heart Slate Cardstock
- Poppy Image from Nature Class at Kit and Clowder
- Rectangle die with the x's (my mind just went blank on what these are called)
- Copic Markers
- Clear Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh (LOVE THESE)
- Wink of Stella Clear Shimmer Pen
- Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings Stamp Set
- Paper Smooches Religious Words Die Set
- Right At Home Happy Mail Year 2
- Papertrey Ink Envelope Liner Die
I hope I have inspired you to color up an image as the focal point of your card. Layer it up like I did as well! :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!