Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Stampin' Up Just For You Card

Hi Everybody,

I am loving the large stamps and dies lately like I'm sure you are too.  I ran across a Stampin' Up set called Botanicals For You and just had to use the huge stamp, Just For You. This would be great on a tag as well.



The recipient of the card likes blues and greens but as I was putting the card together, I saw that coral piece of patterned paper on my desk and thought it would look good with a little pop of that color,  I sponged with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass and Hero Arts Mint Julep.  I embossed the Just For You stamp with Stampendous Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder.  I used Gina K Designs Turquoise Sea Cardstock and a Gina Marie Designs Banner Stitched Die on the inside.  The inside sentiment also is a part of the Stampin' Up Botanicals For You stamp set.  The rectangle stitched die on the front of the card is from Lawn Fawn and I am in love with these clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I have this stamp set and I love how you have used it. It is so big that it works great as a focal image.