I haven't made cards for a few days because, wait for it..... I GOT ENGAGED! My boyfriend and I went to Hermann, Missouri, where wineries are. We go each Fall and he surprised me with a 2 day trip last week and that is where he proposed. It was a great time and now when I look at my ring (which I LOVE by the way), I will think of our place, Hermann Hill Inn. If you're looking for a nice trip, like wine, and want to stay in an awesome Inn, look up Herman Hill Inn. Highly recommend it!
Anyway, I made three quick Easter cards. I tried to use stitched oval dies with an Easter egg shape and it doesn't exactly look perfect but that's okay. They're for our parents so they'll love them no matter what right? :) I bought this Happy Easter Egg die by Memory Box last year and didn't have time to use. I like it because it is large and scripty. It cut really good too.
I colored the tulips with Copics on the inside of this one.
I made this one a window card. I love the floral patterned paper. I made these 2 cards around this paper.
I put oval frames around the die here. Not perfectly lined up and centered but that's okay.
I made this one a window card
- Recollections 120# white cardstock for base
- Stampin' Up Watermelon Wonder cardstock
- Gina K Designs Jellybean Green cardstock
- Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink
- Memory Box Easter Egg Die
- Gina Marie Stitched Oval Dies
- Copic Markers (the tulip image is from the Nature Class at Kit and Clowder)
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins
- Eyelet Outlet White Enamel Dots
- Stampin' Up Fine Tip Glue Pen (Love this!!)
Have you made your Easter cards yet? I always try to make cards so complex, don't know why. Sometimes it's fun to go back to basics and just cut and glue.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!