I made a card for a friend's birthday. I know some of you won't like this card but there are some stamps that are just right for certain people. This is one of those stamp sets and cards....
I used the Snarky Chicken Sayings Stamp Set by Gina Marie Designs Stamps and also Stampin' Up Hey Chick Stamp Set. I used Stampin' Up Playful Backgrounds stamp set for because doesn't that look like feathers? I thought so.
The first thing I usually reach for is a flower stamp set when I make friend birthday cards but some people prefer people and animal stamps or humorous/snarky themed cards. I just make what I think will appeal to the recipient.
- Recollections 110# white card stock for base
- Stampin' Up Watermelon Wonder card stock
- Stampin' Up Hey Chick and Playful Backgrounds Stamp Sets
- Gina Marie Designs Stamps, Snarky Chicken Sayings Stamp Set
- Copic Markers, to color chicken
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen
- Abandoned Coral, Tim Holtz Distress Ink
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink
- Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder (for the butt nuggets lol)
- Pretty Pink Posh, Clear Sequins
- Close To My Heart, Coral Reef Sequins
- Stampin' Up Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Tombo Mono Dot Runner Adhesive
I have to say that I am really liking this Stampin' Up Fine Tip Glue Pen. It's awesome for small things such as sequins.
I would love to know what you think about snarky stamp sets, do you use them? Again, I pick and choose who I make cards for using sets such as this.
Did I inspire you to pull out your humorous/snarky stamp sets? Make a friend laugh! The flowers will be there for the next one. :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!