Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Grateful Florals

Hi Everybody,

I am a guest designer again this month for Strawberry Jude Stamps.  If you know me at all, you know I love working with flower stamps and what a lovely set this is from Strawberry Jude Stamps this month.  It's called Grateful Florals.  I love this set for a lot of reasons!  It was really difficult to decide what to make with it only because my entire head was filled with ideas. I decided to use the large bouquet because it's the perfect size for the center of a card.  




I used Canson Montval paper, embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and colored with Zig Real Brush Markers.  I initially starting painting around the flowers with a light gray but I wasn't happy with that color with these flowers so I switched to a purple and wow, doesn't it make the flowers pop right off the page??  The bottom layer of card stock is black onyx by Gina K Designs. 

I used the MISTI to line up the sentiments straight, then stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed over the top with clear embossing powder to give a little shine and dimension.  I added a few dew drop embellishments and added clear and orange Nuvo Drops.  

If you like raccoons, fox and leaves, then you should check out the other new release stamp set called Falling With Fox and Raccoon

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a great card !

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous and in such lovely colors too!