Pages

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Snow Globe Scene

Hi Everybody,

I just wanted to share another Christmas card I made.  I made this card for someone that lives in a log cabin.  How cute is this scene??  She couldn't understand why I kept asking what color her door is hee hee.  I used a stamp set from Gina K Designs called Holiday Frame.  If you like snowglobes and building scenes, then this is the set for you!





I stamped with Gina K Designs Black Onyx Ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I used Nuvo Drops in White Blizzard to add dimension to the roof and snowflakes.  I used a white gel pen to add some white to the trees. 

This was a fun card to make!  Check out the Frame Stamp Sets by Melanie Muenchinger by clicking on Stamp Sets and then By Illustrator and click on her name.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Regina

No comments: