I've been making cards but not blogging them in the last few days, oops. I've had some kind of sinus crud stuff going on and yesterday I got my first sinus cocktail shot! I feel so much better today. This must be a Southern thing because when I lived in St. Louis and asked for one, they looked at me like I was cray cray lol.
I made this card for a friend to tell her how awesome and talented she is and I know she loves Altenew Stamps so I used the Layered Lily set. I love this set because it is so quick but so impressive like you spent a lot of time on it. I did actually spend a lot of time in the beginning going through my inks and figuring out color combos. If anyone is interested in what I came up with I'll be glad to share.
I meant to stamp a lily inside the card. My hands were faster than my brain and I adhered the layer before I realized it. I wanted it stamped off the side.
I will list the colors I used below. If you haven't already tried layered stamps, I highly recommend them and this set was fairly inexpensive at $15.00. Here is a link to Altenew Layered Lily Stamp Set
- Gina K Designs Cardstocks, white 120# for base, Passionate Pink, Bubblegum Pink, and Dusty Rose
- Altenew Layered Lily Stamp Set on front of card
- Stampin' Up sentiment on inside from a set called, Botanicals for You
- From Light to Dark Inks Used: Memento Angel Pink, Gina K Designs Bubblegum Pink, Memento Rose Bud, and Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry
- Clear Sequins, Pretty Pink Posh
- Tombo Mono Adhesive
- Ranger Multi Media Matte
I hope you liked this card and will try some layered stamps soon!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!