Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It Sure Does Clear The Head


Yesterday I took a break from making Mother's Day cards to clear my head and participate in a couple of challenges on the Outlawz site.  I love this site as they have challenges every single day!


The first one was the Color Challenge of the week.  The colors to use are peach, taupe and off white.  It was actually challenging for me to use this color combo.  The twist to the challenge is to use something crocheted on the card.  At first I thought the colors were too bland looking but as I kept looking at it, I saw the softness of it and thought it was pretty.






The second challenge was too make a card with a wedding theme.  I found these digital images online, used this patterned paper with embossing on it and made a few paper flowers and voila here is my finished card.






I hope you're having a great weekend and working in some crafting time.  Like I said, it sure does help clear the head, that's for sure.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and please come back tomorrow. 






4 comments:

Angelica Schmidt said...

Such beautiful cards Regina! Love both cards! I have to make a wedding card myself don't have any ideas yet how it will look. I'll probably go to you tube or Pinterest for ideas. Have a great weekend! God Bless You! Angie

930apples said...

I love both of the cards, I didn't know Angie was into making cards. Ya'll could have fun together and share ideas!

Unknown said...

Great cards!

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards, Regina! I love that first set - I use it a lot. Thanks for sharing :) Glad you cleared your head :)