Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Touch Twin Marker Challenge

Hi everybody!  Today's card is an entry into the Touch Twin Marker Challenge.  The challenge is a color challenge to use a coral color, blue and a green.



Ink - Clearsnap (Kettle) and Momento (Tuexdo Black) and (Sky Blue)
Card stock - Gina K Designs white, Recollections coral and green
Image - Gina K Designs Petals and Wings
Sentiment - Gina K Designs One in a Million
Spellbinders labels 22 and Grommet tags
Glossy Accents
White brads


The prize for this challenge is a set of 12 Touch Twin Markers so check it out! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, very original cards. I would like to sell some of my cards, to buy some tools and materials. Would you be able to give me advice on how I can sell my cards? Thank you.
Kind regards.
Julia (PimpMyCard)