Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm Hosting the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge

Hi Everybody!  Today I'm hosting the Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge.

This is my challenge:
Now that cooler weather is making its way in, it's time to find ways to snuggle in and stay warm.  My challenge is to make a card that is "Warm & Cozy".  It's completely open to your interpretation.  We just want to get a feeling of being 'warm & cozy' when looking at your card.  Have FUN with it and be creative! 

I hope you can play this week!

Here are the card samples I made....

 All stamp sets are from Gina K Designs.
 I used the Winter Wonderland and Simple Snowflakes sets for this card.


 I used white and red hot card stock, embossing the white layer with snowflakes.  I used the Blizzard and Winter Whimsy patterned papers.  I embossed the mittens with white embossing powder and used classic circles dies to cut out.  I also embossed the greeting at the bottom.  The ribbon is new from Gina K Designs.



 I used the Simple Snowflakes and Wishing You Joy stamp sets for this one.

I used white and red hot card stock.  I stamped snowflakes in different reds and pinks as my dp.  I paper pieced the penguin's scarf with Winter Whimsy patterned paper.  The dies are the classic circle and rectangle.  The snowflake die is the Create-A-Flake Three.  All dies from Spellbinders.


I hope you liked my cards and that you can make the time to play this challenge this week.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: