Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby's 1st Christmas

Hi everybody!  There's something special about a baby's 1st Christmas.  We all know they won't remember it but it's special because we will.  Below is a card I made for a friend to give to her niece that had a baby recently. 



I used Gina K Designs White and Ocean Mist card stock.  The patterned paper is from Carta Bella, Merry & Bright.  I used Spellbinders Scalloped Borders Petites in the center of the card.  The ornament frame was cut by my Cameo Silhouette.  The greeting is computer generated.  I sponged Memento Summer Sky on the greeting ribbon banner and the border across the middle.  The clear gems are from Archivers. 

The picture in the frame is the baby's first picture so I thought it would be cute as the baby's 1st Christmas photo as well. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Beate said...

Awww....that's just the sweetest thing and cutest idea. You know everyone would love to receive these. Not sure if it would be quite as cute with teenager faces in the ornament. LOL