Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Embossing Folders on Christmas Cards

Hi everybody!  I made a couple of Christmas cards yesterday using Cuttlebug embossing folders.  Embossing folders are the easiest way to give your cards an elegant or interesting look. 


I used Gina K Designs card stock in white and red hot.  The stamps are both from Gina K Designs.  The snowman is from Celebrate the Season by Theresa Momber and the greeting from Simple Snowflakes by Tami Mayberry.  I sponged Memento Danube Blue over the embossed part of the card to make it stand out.  The red ink is Tim Holtz, Festive Berries.




I used Gina K Designs ocean mist and white card stock along with Martha Stewart silver card stock.  The greeting is from Gina K Designs, Simple Snowflakes by Tami Mayberry.  I wanted to keep this card looking clean.  I really like this color combo.  The gems are from Kaiserkraft and Archivers.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I just love these cards and so my order has been placed for those embossing folders as well. I need some quick and easy cards in case I didn't make enough and they will work great for my next year's supply for soldiers too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Angela B. said...

Love these embossing folders!! Gorgeous!!! And what you have done with them. The cards look outstanding!

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the top embossing folder? Is it still available?