Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Celebrations - Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC81

Hi everybody,


Have you played yet in this month's Ribbon Carousel challenge?  There's a few more days left.... The theme is Celebrations and you still have time to enter your project to win a Ribbon Carousel!  Head on over to the Ribbon Carousel Blog  for some inspiration from the DT. 

Here's the card I made for this challenge....







Supplies
Card stock: Gina K Designs Passionate Pink, White Heavy Base Weight 120#

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Stamps: Focal image is Sherri Baldy Stamps June I Do and sentiment is  Close To My Heart, Happy Couple

Copic Markers

Silver ribbon from May Arts
 
Rhinestone Small Flourishes: Close To My Heart

Crystal Stickles

Vellum with hearts - Hobby Lobby

Baby roses from my stash



I hope you'll find time to play in this challenge.  If you love ribbon like I do, you'll want to win a Ribbon Carousel to organize it.   Here's a link to the page in the store to see the Ribbon Carousels,  http://shop.ribboncarousel.com/Ribbon-Carousels-Spools_c56.htm.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Roxann said...

What a bright and beautiful card, Regina. Love the little bride and her hair is amazingly colored.
Hugz,
Roxann