Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Ole Miss Cards With Charms

Hi everybody! 

I'm working on a Christmas card order for an Ole Miss fan.  Well, I have a question.... so I'm in a new relationship this year and I'd like to design some really special Christmas cards for us to send out.  How do you personally go about designing your own cards each year?  I was just curious what you do.  I'd love to hear from you and your ideas! 


This is the card I'm working on now.  Some of the charms say I (heart) football and some of the charms are football players.  I was going to emboss a very subtle Christmas background but she wanted the Swiss Dots. 




There are Christmas sentiments for the inside, stamped in blue if I use the blue and white twine and red if I use red and white twine. :)

That's what I do, custom cards lol.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a lovely card and great font sentiment. I have to rely on my computer or stamps and embossing folders along with pattern papers in making my own cards. I don't have the equipment or room to have a Cameo or that type of machine. So I have a limited way of personalizing my cards. So I am not much of a help to you. But I would say use a theme that expresses the two of you as a couple.