Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Ole Miss Birthday Card with Vinyl

Hi everybody!

Somebody wanted me to make an Ole Miss birthday card so I did, using vinyl.  Have you tried using vinyl on your cards?  I love the glossy look.  It does look really good on certain things.  Try it!  It cuts out easier than card stock for sure, or at least on my machine.

I just separated the layers and cut them out with the appropriate color vinyl and embossed the white layer with swiss dots embossing folder.


The top part of the sentiment is from a masculine stamp set from Virginia Turtle and the Happy Birthday is from Close To My Heart.




Did I inspire you to use vinyl on your cards?  I thought it was weird the first time I did it but now I love the look.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cool! I don't have a source of vinyl myself but it did look great on your card and what a wonderful card for a sports fan.