Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

New Design Team Announcement

Hi there!

I wanted to make an announcement on my blog that I am going to be a Guest Designer for the company, TupeloDesignsLLC.  My first post will be this Saturday.  I made a short video yesterday on Facebook providing some background on the company and doing an unboxing to show the quality of care they use with orders.  If you saw it, weren't you impressed with how the 12x12 Alexandra Renke papers were wrapped and in a larger box than 12x12 so the corners didn't get crinkled?  I was!  

HERE's a LINK to TupeloDesignsLLC.  Please spend some time on their site.  I would say take a few minutes but when you get to their site, you'll know why I didn't say that lol.  They sell SO many company's products that it is just amazing.  They sell all of your favorite brands and everything is up to 20% less in price.  

Here's something that will get your attention:  

 FREE SHIPPING WITH NO MINIMUM PURCHASE

Whaaaaat?  Who does that?  I originally ordered from this company because of the free shipping, no minimum.  Pretty incredible!  

If you don't see something you're looking for, please email Dan at tupelodesignsllc@gmail.com and I'm sure he will get it if possible. 

I hope you'll take a peek at my unboxing video.  Something is wrong with my phone battery so in the middle of the video I saw low battery and started talking fast!  

I hope you'll follow my work with this company.  This is the first time I've been on a team that sold other company's products and it's quite exciting.  

Here's a link to my unboxing video that I did live on Facebook yesterday.  

https://www.facebook.com/regina.cooperhardy/videos/10215922978378477/


Thank you so much for your support.  Have a great day!



Regina

No comments: