Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Winner of my Altenew Stamps Give A Way

Hi Everybody,

I had a really good response to the Altenew stamps give a way last week.  I appreciate your support so much!  In case you didn't see, the winner was Michelle Williams.  This is what she won....





Enjoy your stamps Michelle!  I would love to see what you make with them.  

I made 4 short videos Friday on using transfer gel and foil and a few different ways to use foil and my husband checked the camera and said he thinks there is no sound!  So if not, I get to learn to do a voice over.  I kind of like the real deal, what is said unedited while I'm making the card. 

What do you think?  Which way do you like it?  Voice over or just natural and unedited?


Please stay tuned for my next Give a Way coming up this Thursday.  I'll have products from The Ton.

Here is a link to my new YouTube Channel. I would love it if you would subscribe.  I promise I"ll be posting new videos shortly.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations to Michelle. And, I could not get the You Tube channel link to work as I don't think you linked it. LOL I am not sure if I am following you or not. And it doesn't matter to me if there is a voice over or done all at once type of video, as long as I can get the information I want.