Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Blessed

Hi Everybody,

Did you know that Graciellie Design offers rubber stamps sold through Unity Stamp Company?  There was a new stamp release beginning of this month and the design team is having a blog hop to inspire you.  If you purchased stamp sets at the beginning of the month, you'll get lots of ideas.

I used two stamp sets for the card I'm showing today called Sending Kindness and May Blessings Follow You.  You can purchase these two sets in digital or rubber stamp form.  Here are links for both stamp sets in digital and rubber stamp form.






Sending Kindness Digital Stamp Set
Sending Kindness Rubber Stamp Set (Unity)

May Blessings Follow You Digital Stamp Set
May Blessings Follow You Rubber Stamp Set (Unity)


I used the apple blossom flower stamp, it's the perfect size for the center of a card.  I love the sentiments  in the May Blessings Follow You about blessings and blessed. There are SO many people I could send this card to.

I used Brutus Monroe Gilded Embossing Powder.  This was the first time for me to use this and it was fabulous.  It embossed so smooth and such a beautiful, shiny color.  I colored the stamp with Zig Real Brush Markers and I actually only used one color for the flowers.  I found out after the fact this was not watercolor paper but I tried it anyway.  The results weren't too bad actually.  I embossed the sentiment also with the Gilded Embossing Powder.

To finish it off I added some pink sequins from The Ton and flicked some gold Gansai Tambi watercolor paint on the card to get some specks on there.  I put post it tape over the sentiment and flower when I did this.  No way could I have flicked that paint and it not gotten it on either of those.

I used Gina K Designs Passionate Pink Cardstock for the mat layer.

Your next stop is Terri Burson who always blows me away with her outstanding, amazing creations.

If you would like to start the hop from the beginning, start at Graciellie Design blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!


Regina






8 comments:

María Pilar said...

Brilliant card, Regina. Love so much

Karen said...

Stunning! Love everything about this card!

Mila said...

Beautiful and elegant card Regina. Hughs

Peggy T. said...

I love this beautiful and fabulous card.

Waving My Wand said...

You knocked this one out of the park, missy.

Waving My Wand said...

You knocked this one out of the park, missy.

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful CAS card with that flower and love the color.

Cynthia said...

Lovely CAS design, Regina. The gold emboss is so elegant.