Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Digital Images

Yesterday I played with some digital images and I wanted to show you two of the cute cards I made.

The first one is an image by Anne Fenton.  She is an incredible artist.  You can see her amazing work by visiting her blog at  http://annescards4u.blogspot.com.  You can also see her work on the Outlawz site.  She hosts a challenge in which she will provide two free images for you to use on your project.  Seriously, if you like digis you must check out her work.



The second one was another one for an Outlawz challenge making a card using a balloon somewhere on the project.  I thought this digi was adorable.  This one came from Doodle Pantry.  Someone made the comment that it looks like the ants are floating around looking for the perfect picnic to land on.  LOL!



I hope everyone is having a great weekend and working in some crafting.

Thank you for stopping by and please come back tomorrow.  

3 comments:

930apples said...

Cute, cute cards. You arranged the textures so brilliantly!

Trina said...

You've been busy! These look great! I was just using the collection from your second card yesterday. I love how you arranged it.

Anne Fenton said...

Regina, thank you for using one of my digis, you did and amazing job on it. I love your second card it is soooo cute.